Progress Management, the service sector partner for a necessary transformation
Progress Management has developed a good knowledge of the management processes and principles of companies in the professional services sector through studying the activities of analysis laboratories, design offices, consulting firms, and IT services companies.
with one of our services clients
How Progress Management
can help you
Increased competition, reduced margins, and the industrialization of certain types of services are forcing members of this sector to become more competitive by equipping themselves with modern management and activity management tools.
Responses adapted to your sector
- Agile and shared solutions: Cloud, SAS, etc.
- Accessible economic models, regardless of the volume of users
- Targeted responses based on your real needs:
The Progress Management Approach
With more than 20 years’ experience in Services, in business conglomerates as well as in SMEs, we provide you with an approach and tool adapted to your needs, based on the SAP S4 HANA software package:
- Tracking of all billable and non-billable time for employees and subcontractors through a mobile time-recording application.
- Control of the outsourced purchases process.
- Securing the customer invoicing process to ensure that everything that needs to be charged is actually invoiced as soon as possible.
- Management of all back-office accounting and finance activities by interfacing any payroll management tool.
- Management of project and business margins: direct cost margins, mission margins with additional costs, full margin on profit centres, etc.
- 360° overview in a modern BI tool, accessible anywhere, any time.
Our Clients' Stories
consolidated and made its data more reliable with SAP
“In itself, a tool that guarantees the accuracy of consolidated data for several activities was sufficient to justify the implementation of this project. But we are also seeing significant savings in time, especially in administering invoicing.”Pierre LenfantGeneral Manager, IFBM
Business Sector: Research and analysis laboratory linked with the agri-food industry, Beer, beverages and milling sectors
Solution: The preconfigured SAP eXpress Services solution, provided by PM and based on SAP Business All-in-One
Length of project: 3 months
When Pierre Lenfant joined the Institute in 2008, he immediately focused his attention on one principle objective: to obtain reliable consolidated figures for all business lines in the company.
The project started in November 2010, after a period of analysis, and resulted in an operational system by February 2011. IFBM chose to discard its existing system although it maintained its customer and supplier databases, etc.
In less than three months, a single platform was implemented, capable of combining the figures of all its activities with structured, automated processes that guarantee the accuracy of the data.
“Thanks to clearly defined processes and rules, it took us only a month to absorb the accounting data in line with our management criteria. Without SAP, this would not have been possible,” concludes Pierre Lenfant.