SAP S/4 HANA
S/4HANA: The SAP ERP
the next generation, to take advantage of HANA’s technological developments, the Fiori user experience, Embedded Analytics, and a whole set of new innovative features
Why choose S/4HANA
With intelligent ERP S/4HANA, SAP has completely redesigned the data model of its ERP to take advantage of technological developments in the In-Memory HANA database. This provides real-time data access, accelerating decision-making and productivity.
With the SAP/4HANA solution, you can:
- offer a user experience worthy of the digital age
- automate numerous tasks
- execute new-generation processes.
S/4HANA greatly simplifies the ERP user experience
The Fiori user experience
The user interface of S/4 HANA has been completely redesigned to for the new digital age. Fiori web applications are simple, user-friendly, and can be used on a desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
The Overview Pages
These allow your users to have a global overview of their activity and, for example, rapidly identify ways to improve productivity or increase revenue.
Thanks to the speed of the HANA database, users can have real-time access to support information (KPI, graphs, etc.) which is critical to effective decision-making
The Co-Pilot Intelligent Assistant
This facilitates communication between employees and provides a more natural user experience.
Many business features complement SAP solutions
EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) is a standalone or embedded module used to meet the challenges of controlling stock levels and accurately monitoring stock movements in warehouses and factories.
Ledger activation, for faster tracking of the different accounting systems (social, IFRS)
The commercial agreements control centre, a tool for integrating agreements directly into accounting and into customer profitability data.
The tool for management of business partners, providing you with one-to-one modelling of customers and suppliers.
Would you like to convert your SAP ERP to S/4HANA?
- The Netweaver version of the ABAP stacks and the Java stack (used by SAP Adobe) determine the SAP maintenance end date and therefore the deadline for conversion to S/4HANA.
- The choice of conversion path depends on your existing system and your desire to integrate innovations. This could be a conversion of the existing system, a new implementation, or a transformation of the system.
- Progress Management has developed a specific methodology to prepare your project to convert to S/4HANA.